WHO WOULD BENEFIT BY THIS QUARTERLY e-JOURNAL?
All hospitals and healthcare organizations, both emerging and mature, which face a daunting financial scenario in today’s volatile healthcare reimbursement environment!
Healthcare Organizations: [Journal of Financial Management Strategies] and its quarterly email updates should therefore be in the hands of all:
• CFOs, CEOs, COOs, CTOs, CNOs, CMOs, SVPs, VPs, CIOs and CXOs from every type of hospital and healthcare organization including: public, federal, state, Veteran’s Administration and Indian Health Services hospitals; district, rural, long-term care and community hospitals; specialty, children’s and rehabilitation hospitals; diagnostic imaging centers and laboratories; private, religious-sponsored, and psychiatric institutions.
• Physician Hospital Organization (PHAs), Management Services Organizations (MSOs), Independent Practice Associations (IPAs), Group Practices Without Walls (GPWWs), Integrated Delivery Systems (IDSs) and their administrators, comptrollers, cost accountants, budget directors, cash managers, auditors, healthcare attorneys and consultants, and actuaries, and all endowment fund directors, executives, consultants and strategic financial managers.
• Ambulatory care centers, hospices, and outpatient clinics; skilled nursing facilities, integrated networks and group practices; academic medical centers, nurses and physician executives; business school and health administration students, and all economic decision-makers and directors of allopathic, dental, podiatric and osteopathic healthcare organizations.
• Private and Public Payers from health plans and insurers, Medicare and Medicaid officials; agency directors and administrators; policy makers, political leaders and legislative aids focused on organizational healthcare financial management.
• Attorneys and fraud analysts, the press corps, and medical outlets interested in economics and health policy.